Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Randomness and a Freebie


Happy Sunday Everyone! I'm liking up with Fab-u-lous in First for the Sunday Smorgasbord~ A little bit of this, a dash of that, and a whole bunch of random. 

Did anyone else have major anxiety on July 1st??? When I realized that we only have one more month of summer, I started to panic. I have so much to do in my new kindergarten classroom. But... I am loving my time with my babies. I think I am going to go to my new classroom this week and start working on it. I definitely have a trip to IKEA in my near future. 

Speaking of my babies, I took Eric to the Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg, Tennessee this past week. He is obsessed with all ocean animals, especially "killing whales". He had a blast! However, he thought that the aquarium was a pet store. All the penguins had  name tags. He pointed to one and when I told him that the penguin's name was Harry he quickly said, "I like him. Mommy  let's buy him". He also told every aquarium worker that he needed them to get Harry out of the tank for him. So I've been telling him we have to get our house ready before a penguin comes to our house to live. All we need is a pet penguin!

Caroline is walking everywhere! I found her yesterday in the hallway. She would stand up, take a few steps, and then fall. She kept getting back up though. She is a very determined little lady. If only we could get her sleeping ALL NIGHT in HER CRIB!!!! I'm one exhausted mommy. 

I hope you all have a super Sunday. I am leaving you with a freebie. Every year, I give my parents a postable schedule of our special classes and lunch times. This helps parents plan so we don't have kiddos showing up in flip flops for PE (Random Thought- I HATE flip flops on little people!!! They can't walk in them!). I print the document onto card stock, fill it out, laminate, and then put a magnet on it to make it refrigerator ready. Click this link to get the freebie. This freebie is a bee theme, but check back. I will be adding more themes in the coming days. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl..I'm a hot mess thinking about going back so soon. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete