Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's Finally Here!!!

When I got home today, I was so excited to find a precious box sitting on my doorstep. When a box is this cute, you know what is inside has to be precious! I couldn't wait to get the little people to sleep so I could open my box. Inside was a adorable teacher plan book.

A few weeks ago,  I was reading some of my favorite blogs and came across a post about Erin Condren. She specializes in life planners and stationary products. My favorite item is her teacher plan book. It is AMAZING and completely worth the wait. Here are just a few of my favorite features in the plan book...
  • I love the All About Me page ~ It has a place for all the access codes and passwords that we as teachers constantly have to keep up with. I can't tell you how often I have forgotten my passwords. 
  • Absent Log ~ It has a great place to keep up with student absences- the log has a place for name, date, reason, and if a note was sent back. 
  •  Graph Paper ~ The plan book comes complete with graph paper. I'm going to use it for graphing student progress but it could be used for seating charts, groups, grading... the possibilities are endless.
  •  Monthly Calendars ~ The book has monthly calendars on a 2-page spread. I need this kind of space to keep up with my life. 
  • Checklist pages ~ No more printing up rosters to check off forms, money, etc. Now I can keep track of it in one place. 
  • Folders, Sheet Protectors, and Zippered Pockets ~ Great for storage
The teacher plan book has fabulous laminated tabs so everything is very easy to find. It is bound using a heavy metal coil- this will definitely stand the course of the year.  These are just a few of my favorite parts. Please be sure to visit her website for the guided video tour of the plan book. I was sold after watching the video once. Now that I have the plan book, I can't wait to use it. 

On a side note... YIKES!!! I went to my classroom on Monday. It is never a good sign when the custodians beg you not to cry as you walk down the hallway towards my classroom. Words can't describe how crazy it was when I walked in. After two full days and almost 100 boxes, it is finally getting a little better. I took today off to swim with the littles, and I can't wait to get back to work tomorrow! I'll post some pictures soon. 

Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin ~ When I reach 100 followers I will giveaway a Scotch Thermal Laminator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment