Sunday, July 21, 2013

Student of the Week... More Themes

I've been working super hard trying to set up my kinder classroom. I have about two days left of hard work before it is ready to go. I will post pictures soon. I can't wait to show off my bumble bee themed classroom.

I've finally posted two more student of the week packets on my Teachers Pay Teachers account. The first is a circus themed packet. The second packet is a generic student of the week packet. Click the pictures below to be transferred to my TPT store. Currently I have the following themes for student of the week:  Jungle, Dog, Frog, HoneyBee, Owl, Apple, Pirate, Circus, and a generic theme. What other themes would be helpful???


I hope you have a wonderful week. Be sure to check back tomorrow for Made it Monday. I've been working on the most adorable things this week for my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment