Friday, July 12, 2013

Student of the Week Themed Packet Update

About a month ago ( for original post click HERE) I posted about my student of the week program. I LOVE giving students the opportunity to tell about themselves, and a student of the week program is a fantastic way to build a classroom community. I have been working hard to create different themed packets for all the themes that teachers could use in their classrooms. 


I finally finished my jungle themed packet


 and my dog themed packet. 



Both of these packets are now for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store, along with my other packets (Bee, Frog, Pirate, Apple, and Owl). Be sure to check back this weekend. I plan to add a circus and generic packet. 


If you haven't followed my blog on blog lovin yet be sure to click on the icon at the top of my blog. When I reach 100 followers, I will giveaway a Scotch Thermal Laminator. You don't want to miss this!


No comments:

Post a Comment